I love my new wok!
With a grill full of rib eye steaks I decided to use the wok to cook up a batch of asparagus for Mrs. Grail’s birthday dinner. I also had a bottle of extra virgin olive oil infused with Limone de Sorrento my boss brought me back from a trip to Italy. It’s a pretty simple recipe that has nice bold flavors. The lemon infused olive oil adds a nice touch that compliments the asparagus. Give it a try sometime, it’s different and you might just like it.
- 2 lbs Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat wok
- Remove bottom/woody ends of the asparagus and then slice on the bias.
- Heat olive oil and add asparagus.
- Stir fry asparagus until done. Don’t over cook.
- Remove to a bowl and add cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.