Rib Eye Express BBQ Tag Team Brisket BBQ Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 1 tb Oil
- 1 ea Medium Onion, grated
- 2 ea Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c Tomato ketchup
- ¾ c Cider vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 6 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark karo syrup
- Saute the onion and garlic until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to low and cook the mixture until it thickens, approximately 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
- If the consistency is thicker than you prefer, add a little water.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don’t have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.