Texas Table Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coursely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian ground paprika
- 1 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark molasses
- 3 tablespoon dry mustard
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup butter
- In a medium saucepan combine vinegar and water.
- Stir in salt, pepper, paprika, brown sugar, molasses and dry mustard. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer over low heat, uncovered, for an hour.
- Serve hot with BBQ.