Texas Barbecue Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 5 ounces Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Cool and pour into a tightly covered container.
- This sauce will keep, refrigerated, for several weeks.