Steakhouse Onion Burgers with Grilled Potatoes
Author: McCormick's Grill Mates Grillerhood
Recipe Type: Entree
Grill Mates® Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning seasons ground beef and potato wedges with savory garlic and onion flavors.
- 2 medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce, tomato and condiments (optional)
- Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking. Let stand 2 minutes. Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning and oil.
- Mix ground beef and remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Grill potato wedges 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and grill marks appear. Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments. Serve with potato wedges.