Sprinkle BBQ Dry Rub
Recipe Type: BBQ Dry Rub
- 2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 1½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoon paprika
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Before barbecuing chicken, ribs, briskets, fish or pork chops, sprinkle on very heavy.
- This mixture serves as a "dry" barbecue sauce but makes a crust, sealing in juices.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.