Smoked Chile-Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Author: How Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 2 smoked poblanos, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup coarsely-chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup spinach leaves
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a blender, combine the poblanos, onion and lime juice and blend until smooth. While the blender is running, add the oil slowly until emulsified.
- Add the spinach and cilantro and blend until smooth. Add the honey and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.