Savory Chicken BBQ Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup corn oil
- 1¼ cup water
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- Cayenne, to taste
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch and water
- Combine all ingredients except corn starch, simmer 30 min.
- To thicken add slurry of corn starch and water, let cool.
- Marinate chicken 1hour and baste while grilling.
- Serve chicken with sour cream.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.