Salsa Cubano Barbecue Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup sour orange juice (can be found in Hispanic food stores
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup water
- Put onions, garlic, orange juice and water in a blender.
- Set blender on "liquify" setting and process.
- Crush all dry ingredients together and add them to blender.
- Process for one minute more.
- Marinate meat (chicken, beef, pork or fish) for at least one hour in mixture.
- It is better to marinate meats overnight.
- Brush meat frequently with the sauce while cooking
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.