Turmeric Spiced Monkfish With Coconut-Mint Chutney
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Main
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1½ pounds monkfish fillets
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup finely-chopped fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium shallow baking dish. Add monkfish and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with Coconut-Mint Chutney.
- Coconut-Mint Chutney: Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.