Texas Grilled Chicken
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Main
Fix this delicious barbeque chicken for dinner tonight! Sprinkle seasoning on the chicken pieces and baste occasionally while on the grill and you'll have a perfect bbq dinner! Serve with baked beans and corn on the cob.
- 2 packages Foster Farms Best of Our Fryer
- salt and pepper
- chili powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- ¾ cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine butter, molasses, garlic, paprika, vinegar, catsup, Worcestershire, mustard, salt and pepper in saucepan.
- Simmer 20 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Rub chicken with salt, pepper and chili powder. Place skin side up, 3 inches from hot coals. Cook, about 30 minutes on each side. Baste with sauce often.