Recipe: Tart Steak Marinade Paste
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Marinade
- Juice of 3 Lemons
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- ⅜ cup black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ½ cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Smear paste on both sides of your steak.
- Stack steaks on on top of each other on a plate.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Allow meat to come to room temperature before grilling. Remove as much of the paste from steaks before grilling too.