Peruvian Purple Potato Salad
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 12 Peruvian purple potatoes (cooked, skinned,)
- and cut into ¾" dice
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded, diced small)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeded, diced small)
- 1 red onion (diced small)
- ¼ cup coarsely-chopped cilantro leaves
- ⅓ cup champagne vinegar
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place warm potatoes, peppers, onion and cilantro in a large bowl and toss to combine. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over potatoes and season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.