Miso-Glazed Plank Grilled Salmon
Recipe Type: Entree
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets
- ¼ cup of light miso
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Soak plank for several hours.
- Combine all ingredients, except Salmon
- Heat grill to high. Place Cedar plank on grill and blacken. Turn down heat as it begins to snap, crackle and pop.
- Place miso-glazed salmon, skin side down, on plank. Close lid and cook from 15 to 30 minutes depending on thickness of fillet. Add extra sauce to side of plate.