Mango-Black Pepper Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Main
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 large mango (peeled, pureed)
- 4 pork chops - (5 to 6 oz ea)
- Olive oil (as needed)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place vinegar, sugar and peppercorns in a saucepan and reduce until thickened, strain into a bowl whisk in mango puree and let cool.
- Preheat grill.
- Brush pork chops with olive oil on both sides and season with salt. Grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Remove and brush liberally with the glaze.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.