Guava BBQ Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 2 cans guava nectar, (11.5 oz. cans)
- 1½ cups onion, chopped
- ⅔ cup guava jelly
- ⅓ cup dry sherry
- ¼ cup molasses (mild-flavored light)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1½ tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Whisk all ingredients in a large saucepan. Boil mixture, whisking until jelly dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced to 3 cups.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.