Grilled Wild Alaska Salmon with Blueberry Salsa
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 Wild Alaska Salmon fillet, about 1½ lbs.
- ½ large pink grapefruit (sectioned with membrane removed), diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut Wild Alaska Salmon into 4 serving portions. Prepare the grill and oil the grill. Grill Wild Alaska Salmon skin side down over medium high heat for about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Mix all the other ingredients just before serving. Spoon salsa over Wild Alaska Salmon or serve on the side.