Recipe: Grilled Whole Fish with Ginger Sauce
Author: BBQ Grail
- 1 whole white fleshed fish, cleaned, rinsed and dried (Grouper, Sea Bass, Stripped Bass, Red Snapper)
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup clam juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat parsley
- Prepare grill to medium-hot heat.
- Oil wire fish basket and set aside
- Combine butter, mustard, salt and pepper and brush fish inside and out
- Cook fish until down, about 5 minutes per side
- Combine all ingredients, except parsley and coriander, and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add parsley and coriander
- Serve over fish or on the side.