Grilled Rainbow Trout With Asian Flavors
Recipe Type: Entree
- 4 6-oz rainbow trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon ginger root
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- ¼ cup safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- In a medium bowl, sauté ginger in oil just lightly browned and aromatic. Remove pan from heat; stir in red pepper. When oil cools completely, whisk gradually into lime juice and peel. Set aside.
- Heat grill and brush with oil. Grill trout flesh side down 2 minutes.
- Gently turn. Grill for 2 more minutes, or until trout turns opaque.
- Serve immediately with lime-ginger mixture.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.