Grilled Rainbow Trout With Apricot Salsa
Recipe Type: Entree
- 4 6-oz rainbow trout fillets
- 1 cup fresh apricots, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced (1/2 cup)
- ¾ cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- 1¼ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine apricots, pineapple, avocado and red pepper. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro; toss and chill.
- Grill trout on oiled grate for 2 minutes. Turn trout and grill for 2 more minutes, or until trout turns opaque. Top with apricot salsa and serve immediately.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.