Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 3 Portabella mushroom caps
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Remove stems and wipe caps clean with a damp paper towel.
- Combine oil, vinegar, shallots and garlic.
- Turn mushrooms on their backs, with dark "gill" side up. Spoon dressing over gills.
- Grill on rack over hot coals, gill sides up, for 4 minutes. Slice and serve.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.