Grilled Pork Loin and Onions
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1½ lbs lean pork tenderloin
- 1 large sweet onion
- olive oil cooking spray
- Combine chili powder, cumin, salt, oregano and garlic in small mixing bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over meat, pressing into surface.
- Arrange coals for indirect cooking. Place meat on grill, cover and grill for 30 to 45 minutes until thermometer registers 140F.
- Spray onion slices with olive oil cooking spray and place on the grill rack over coals last 10 to 15 minutes of grilling time.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.