Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Burger
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the ground beef and onion together and form into patties.
- Place patties in a single layer in a deep dish.
- Crush garlic and combine with soy sauce and ginger in a small sauce pan.
- Heat to almost boiling and pour over patties
- Marinate for 1 hour
- Remove patties from marinade and grill over medium-hot goals until done.