Grilled Ginger Glazed Wild Alaskan Salmon
Recipe Type: Entree
- 4 Wild Alaska Salmon steaks or fillets, cut about 1” thick
- ¼ cup low-salt soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- Place steaks in shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves. Brush on both sides of Wild Alaska Salmon and let your Salmon sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Brush ginger mixture over Wild Alaska Salmon again. Grill on oiled grill 4 to 6 minutes per side, turning once and basting again. Simmer remaining ginger mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until syrupy. Drizzle over cooked Wild Alaska Salmon immediately before serving.
- Serve with rice and vegetables and enjoy the subtle elegance of Oriental seasonings in and over the great taste of Wild Alaska Salmon. If frozen, Wild Alaska Salmon should be thawed before marinating to maximize the marriage of flavours.