Grilled Corn Guacamole
Author: Adapted from Hot Off The Grill with Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 3 avocados (peeled, seeded,)
- and coarsely chopped
- 2 corn ears, grilled and kernels removed
- ½ red onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup coarsely-chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Combine the avocados, corn, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and creme fraiche in a bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.