Recipe: Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Grilled
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 thin slices ham
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Place each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin flatted each breast to ¼ inch thickness
- Place a slice of cheese and ham on each flattened chicken breast. Keep the cheese and ham to within ¼ inch of edges.
- Fold each chicken breast in half and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush each breast with oil and roll in bread crumbs.
- On a covered, medium-hot grill, cook for 15 minutes or until done.