Grilled Ahi Tuna In Ginger Broth With Udon Noodles
Author: BBQ Grail
- 1 15 oz can low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 Green Onions
- 4 Matchstick size pieces of fresh Ginger
- 1 Clove Garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon or Lime juice
- Cut white off the green onions making 2 1½ inch pieces. Cut the onion whites in half long ways.
- Heat oil and saute onions, ginger and garlic until the onions just start to soften. Add broth and fish sauce and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and add lemon/lime juice. Spoon over cooked Udon noodles.