Cast Iron Skillet Home Fries
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion (finely sliced)
- 1 large poblano pepper (finely diced)
- 1 large red pepper (finely diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (coarsely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 red potatoes (cut ½” cubes)
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft. Add poblano, red pepper and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook until almost cooked through. Remove cover and continue cooking for 5 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.