Recipe: Cajun Grilled Chicken
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Main
Using Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, this is a simple and fast marinade for moist and flavorful grilled chicken breasts. White wine, vegetable oil, and a sprinkling of Cajun spices coat the chicken that's chilled for a few hours, then grilled.
- 6 Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- In a bowl, mix the oil, white wine, and Cajun seasoning. Place chicken in the bowl, and coat with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and place chicken on the grill. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.