Quick BBQ Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- In a small saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 to 20 min.
- Use as a basting sauce for chicken, pork or beef.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.