Pulled Pork Soft Tacos
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1¼ pounds cooked pulled pork
- 12 5- or 6-inch corn or flour tortillas
- 3 cups iceberg or romaine lettuce, shredded (about ¼ head of iceberg or ½ small head of romaine)
- 1 cup of your favorite store-bought or homemade salsa, or more to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place two tortillas in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side. Fill the tortillas with about 1½ ounces of the pork, ¼ cup of the lettuce, and
- teaspoons of the salsa.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and serve.
- * If you prefer to heat all of the tortillas at once, microwave them on high until warm and softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serving Suggestions Instead of assembling the tacos yourself, you can arrange the pork, lettuce, salsa, and warm tortillas on a platter and let guests make their own. If you like, add cheese, guacamole, sliced avocado, or sour cream — or serve lime or radish wedges on the side. You can also replace the lettuce with finely shredded cabbage.