Pulled Pork Caesar Wrap
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 pound pulled pork
- 6 9- or 10-inch flour tortillas
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (about 1 head)
- ¾ cup of your favorite store-bought or homemade Caesar salad dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the skillet and cook until warm and softened, about 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer to a work surface and arrange 1 cup of the romaine in a line across the tortilla, stopping about 2 inches short of one edge. Top with about 2½ ounces of the pork, 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and about 2½ tablespoons of the cheese. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla toward the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve additional dressing on the side, for dipping.
- * If you prefer
Serving Suggestions To change things up, try adding shredded carrots, chopped parsley, or thinly sliced red onion to the wraps. On the side, serve carrot, celery, or jicama sticks—they’re also good dipped in the remaining Caesar dressing.