Lemon Herb Grilled Shrimp
Recipe Type: Seafood, Shrimp, Entree
- 1½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ¼ large lemon, seeded and finely minced (including zest)
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin seed
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 lb Large shrimp (20 -25 count) - Shelled and de-veined
- Bamboo skewers - soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Combine all ingredients, except shrimp in a small saucepan; simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Skewer shrimp. Alternate tail direction
- Grill over medium hot grill about 3 minutes.
- Flip and grill 2 minutes.
- Brush with basting sauce frequently.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. The appear old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.