Jerk Chicken Wing Sauce
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- ½ cup Red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh thyme leaves or 1 tablespoon dried
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2-4 habanero
- Put onions and habanero in a food processor and mince. Combine with al the other ingredients. Mix completely.
- You can either marinade the wings for 4 to 6 hours or use as a basting sauce.
- *If you use the sauce as a marinade DO NOT use it as a basting sauce too.