Grilled Spiced Brandy & Herb Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
Author: McCormick's Grill Mates Grillerhood
Recipe Type: Entree
Inspired by the emerging trend of alcohol-infused flavors, this pork chop recipe gets bold flavor from Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade. As a finishing touch, sweet pineapple salsa offers a refreshing counterpoint to the grilled chops.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork chops, trimmed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, juice, vinegar and jalapeño peppers. Reserve ¼ cup. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pineapple, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Set aside. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill pork chops over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade. Serve pork chops with Pineapple Salsa.