Grilled Sirloin Steak Oregano
- 1 lb sirloin steak, 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano (or 2 tbsp. chopped f; resh)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- Slash fat around steak at 1 inch intervals. Combine oregano, oil, pepper and salt; rub over both sides of steak.
- Place steak on greased grill over medium-high heat; cover and cook, turning once, for about 15 minutes for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board; tent with foil and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions.