Grilled Pork with Citrus Marinade
- 1 lb pork chops or loin
- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed or minced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Trim the pork, place in a dish sized so that the marinade completely covers the pork. marinate 4 - 6 hours.
- Over a fairly hot fire, grill the pork steaks until they reach at least 140F internally. Should take about 6 to 7 minutes a side.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.