Grilled Pork Skewers with Ginger
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin
- 2 red bell peppers, cut 1 12 34-inch, strips
- 2 red onions, cut in 1½ 3/4 x ½-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 oz soy sauce
- Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Cut the pork butt into 1 inch cubes and marinate, covered in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove the meat from the marinade. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Thread the pork, red pepper and onion on skewers. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat 5 minutes on each side.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.