Grilled 'Napalm' Shrimp
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 lbs shrimp (20-26 count)
- 1 Habanero chile, chopped
- ½ stick butter
- 1½ tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin seed, ground
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- bamboo skewers
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Wash, drain and place on skewers 5-6 per skewers.
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter, remove from heat and place in blender. Add cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice pepper, cumin, brown sugar and the Habaneros with seeds. Blend till smooth.
- Brush onto the shrimp skewers and marinate for 30-60 min. in fridge. Start grill and cook till opaque and slightly crispy. dust with paprika and serve.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.