Grilled Lobster Tails Smothered In Cascabel Chili Butter
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup finely-chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon cascabel chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ pound unsalted butter, softened
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 Maine lobster tails
- Olive Oil, for brushing
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Add cascable and ancho powder and cook for 1 minute, let cool. Fold onion mixture into softened butter, add lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a bowl and refrigerate until firm.
- Preheat grill.
- Brush lobster tails with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place meat-side down and grill 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat and top immediately with butter.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: The original recipe title as listed is”Grilled Maine Lobster Tails Smothered In Cascabel Chili Butter”.