Grilled Fiery White-Peppered Chicken Wings
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 20 chicken wings, tips removed
- ¼ cup white pepper, fresh cracked
- 2 tablespoons salt
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red or green chile pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle the wings with pepper and salt.
- Grill over a medium-hot fire until they are well browned, 5 to 7 minutes, turning a couple of times.
- Take the largest wing off the fire and check for doneness by eating it.
- Remove the wings from the grill and place in a large bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients, toss well, and serve.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.