Grilled East West Flank Steak Wraps
- 1 beef flank steak (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- Salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts
- Green onion flower and chopped honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine dressing ingredients in large bowl; whisk until blended. Place beef steak and ¾ of dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Meanwhile, add coleslaw mix, ½ cup green onions, ⅛ teaspoon salt and dash of pepper to remaining ¼ of dressing in bowl; toss. Set aside. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
- Remove steak from dressing; discard dressing. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. A few minutes before steak is done, place tortilla packet on grid near edge of grill to heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper, as desired; carve diagonally into thin slices.
- Arrange equal amounts of beef and coleslaw mixture across center of each tortilla. Sprinkle evenly with ⅓ cup chopped peanuts. Fold bottom edge of tortilla up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges. Garnish with green onion and additional peanuts, if desired.