Grilled Chinese Chicken
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated
- ½ teaspoon hot chili paste or crushed red pepper to taste
- 4 each skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a shallow glass dish large enough to hold the chicken in one layer. Stir well to mix.
- Add chicken breasts, turning to coat both sides. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature or 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator, covered.
- Drain chicken from marinade and place on hot grill with the thin ends away from the flames.
- Cook, turning once, until just cooked through, 3 to 8 minutes per side, depending on heat intensity and thickness of meat. Makes 4 servings.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.