Grilled Beef Steak & Colorful Peppers
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 beef Porterhouse or T-Bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound each)
- 2 small red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut into quarters
- ½ cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place pesto ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container. Cover; process until parsley is finely chopped, stopping and scraping side of bowl as needed.
- Spread pesto generously on both sides of beef steaks and bell peppers. Place steaks and peppers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness and until peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve beef with peppers.