Ginger Coconut Grilling Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce, Grilling Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbs garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs ginger, minced
- 1 Tbs jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 12 oz can coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 Tbs lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the sesame oil to almost smoking.
- Add ginger, garlic and chilies and sauté, until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and lime juice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat, add cilantro.