Georgia Barbecue Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 1½ cups ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- In a saucepan, combine ketchup, vinegar, oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, and garlic.
- Squeeze lemon juice into sauce and add 1 lemon half shell.
- Heat slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Serve as table sauce or baste on the grill