Garlic Butter from Wicked Good Burgers
Author: Wicked Good Burgers
Recipe Type: Condiment
Recipe reprinted, with permission, from “Wicked Good Burgers” by Andy Husbands, Chris Hart & Andrea Pyenson. Published by Fair Winds Press.
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick, 112 g) unsalted butter,
- room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (4 g) minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) finely chopped lemon zest
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the ingredients thoroughly with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before spreading on toast.