Curry Barbeque Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup chopped apple
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup beef stock
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- In Sauce pan, melt butter, saute garlic and onions until golden.
- Add remaining ingredients (except stock and raisins). Simmer about 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour in stock and raisins, stir well and simmer about 30
- minutes. Add more stock if sauce gets too thick.
- This curry sauce can be brushed on chicken or lamb.
- Makes about 1¾ cups.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don't have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.