Creole Seasoning Rub
Recipe Type: BBQ Rub
This awesome seasoning will add some heat to any meat or vegetable. Not only works as a great rub, but works as a seasoning for the table too. The little dash of white pepper adds a special twist to the heat.
- 3 tablespoons kosher or sea salt
- 1½ tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir to blend. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.