Beef Steak Al Forno
Recipe Type: Entree
- 4 beef shoulder top blade steaks (Flat Iron) (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine thyme, garlic and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 12 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- During last 2 minutes of grilling, sprinkle with cheese. Season with salt, as desired.